Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, November 08, 2004

My journey to Motherhood

Well, It's CD 11 and my RE appt. is in 2 days. I started OP testing today and so far (-). Im also charting my BBT, CP and CM to cover all my bases. DH is fairing well. He is very excited about our TTC journey and is asking for a round crib, which I've decided to look into once again. We may get one when we go out to California for Thanksgiving. I finished the Femara so headaches have subsided. They were'nt all that painful but they were there, persistent and eventually nagging. I'd go through more if I had to if it meant we'd concieve! I feel pretty positive about this cycle. I'm not sure if its because of how quickly we got pregnant in July. I'm starting to think I may be like my sisters, very fertile once I get past all my problems (LOL!) {Sasha & KiKi are attacking DH for his dinner... I had to rescue him.} I think today we're starting the sperm meets egg plan, I need to go back & look at the material and see if we start today, how that will pan out. I'm really really really trying to cover all my bases huh? Appt. for the follicle check is looming. I'm kinda nervous because while I was on Clomid, I remember feeling all sorts of pain in the ovaries. With Femara, no pain. At least with Clomid I knew my ovaries were working overtime. With Femara, everything is so quiet, so calm. The girl at the office is due in about 6 weeks. She is actually due much earlier than she told us, said she was due late Jan. Turns out she is due Dec 18th or 16th. I really could've been upset, seeing that we're going to accomodate her while she's out & we were expecting her to be here through the holidays and into January. I only found out b/c for her Baby Shower, I printed her wish list and it said it there. So, at least we now know for our contigency plan that it could be anytime from now til mid to late December. I have a problem putting commas everywhere, so every once in a while I'll go back and edit to take some out, even when they are needed. Just in that last sentence alone were two commas, were they really needed? (another one) Anyway, Im going to FF to check on the posts, wash up and get some TV in. I'll blog later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home