Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Just when I was convinced that I was pregnant, I wake up at 4 something in the morning needing to pee....my logical side said get up & pee! while my obsessed side said in a smiegel voice no no my precious, must stay in bed, must take temp...so I temped. 98.08 friggin degrees! What is THAT supposed to mean???? I mean, really now...yesterday and the day before were so beautiful....then 98.08 friggin degrees. So what did CC's mind do? Wander aimlessly to the hall closet, pulled out a pack of tp & an HPT and wandered back to the RR. P'd on the stick and waited....blank and more blank...knowing full well that 10dpo is way too early for anything yet allowing it to ran on my parade of 1. I wandered back to bed to fall back into the state of blissful oblivion that I so was enjoying before my bladder rudely awoke me. I awoke again at 6:30 or so, I can't even remember anymore. another temp this time 98.14. Not much of a rebound but I decided it was a keeper, but probably up higher due to getting up and fumbling around with tp and hpt's before getting back to the bed at 5 in the morning.
So, here it is...in all its brutally honest whiteness...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So what I really want to do is go on strike from Blog and FF for a few days....stop and get myself together and hopefully come out of this cycle with my sanity. I really feel now that maybe I am sooo wanting to be pregnant to avoid IVF that I have stooped myself into believing I really am pregnant....or on the brighter side, I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

uhh..CC... I may be imagining things..but when I saw this pic..I immediately saw a faint line. I checked a few different times and I STILL see it

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 6:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home