Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

WOW, time flies when you're having fun

WOW, I really have been lost in mama land...

I am happy to report though that, life is good. I'm on the eve of life as I know it in my thirties. I have 3 wonderful men in my life, Daddy & two beautiful sons. I am also happy to report that I am in the midst of IVF cycle #2. I have a few more days before ER and then of course, our 5 day blast transfer.

This one will be short & sweet. It is late and I'm tanked. Will report on the many many other changes in my life that have occured since I last posted. Until then, ta ta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home