Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Our babies

Our babies are 11 weeks old today, in utero...here's what they might look like:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At the size of a plum, your baby is now able to swallow. The urinary system functions. The baby swallows and urinates the amniotic fluid and the fluid is continually replaced. The baby is kicking but the mother cannot feel it yet. All vital organs are formed and, for the most part, function normally. From now on, they will grow in size and efficiency. (Taken from I-am-pregnant.com)

2 heartbeats heard this morning, churning away!

MoMo;
Lost 1lb. over the weekend, with all the nausea, headaches, fatigue all I did was sleep. Edited to add: Threw up twice this morning on the way out of the house....it was terrible. This followed by acid reflux for the rest of the day, oh and of course, gas! yuk yuk!

Me; 11 weeks...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Papi:
Still nesting, although I must admit yesterday alot of time was spent in front of the T.V. watching the 18 inning Astros v. Braves game!

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home