Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, January 31, 2005

Letter to my son

Hi sweetie, it's mom. Today is Monday January 31, 2005. Im sitting here at my computer and thought of you today. I wanted to write you this letter. It will be waiting for you. Today Dad & I got to work as usual, separate cars even though we work together. I come home early sometimes or stay late. Dad wentto welo and wela's house as he always does evrey morning. I caught him at the end of Santa Elena St., he was on his way to a hearing, me, on my way to work. I worked a long day today, 9 to 5. It was cold, unusually cold for Houston. We had a late lunch Dad and I, as we often do due to our work schedule. We had Boudreaux's and I had my usual pasta dish and Dad had his chicken breast with "smashed" potatoes as he calls them, and broccoli. It was rainy cold weather, overcast and very gray. Our pups didn't stay out in the courtyard very long. We have 5. Joey Qiqi Max Zeke and Sasha. We have one cat, Tango. She's a sweetie. We all get along great. Qiqi sleeps with us.
I had some blood testing last Friday, about 14 different tests. All to see if I have something wrong that they can correct. You have two little siblings, Angel babies watching over us. It's late; 9:07pm on a Monday night, Dad just called me over to watch TV, a show called Medium, I'll tell you more about it when you grow up. I just wanted to say HI. Good night for now sweetie, stay warm and we'll see you soon. Love, Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home