Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Doomsday has arrived

Well, today I'm 14dpo, All BFN's and AF is about to arrive for an uninvited stay....

Feeling strained lately...don't know whether, given the situation I/We should pursue IVF. Although DH had expressed a strong desire to get on with the show, he's been awfully quiet about it...almost sense he's wanting to avoid the topic, so I haven't brought it up.

He didn't ask my temp this morning. He always does. Doesn't want to hear it. Guess I'll just coast today until I see he wants to broach the subject, or until he brings it up....

I'm wondering how this will affect our marriage, if at all. I'm battling between a strong desire to have a baby in the family and risking the family we already have created. My dogs/cat do fill a void I've had, but the transference I have is not healthy.

For today I'm going to be the wife I've always been. I can't eat drink and breathe this infertility all day. There is a life to live here, although at times I want someone to stop this world and let me get off.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

My heart aches for you..it really does. Somehow, in an unfortunate way...I feel your same pain. Except, you have such a 'strong and courageous' outlook. I wish I could latch onto that feeling. My thoughts are with you, as always

Saturday, June 04, 2005 5:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home