Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Ultrasound

Today, no more spotting (so far!) Ultrasound this morning at 9am!

Very excited....our future....at least how many babies we have in there, will be known in about an hour....

BB later this morning for an update.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Update: So I know I'm pregnant, it's official! Got to see a nice little sac, measuring right on time.

The news here today is, the doc thinks that there is another sac, but said it could just be fluid too. So, the wait is on for the next 2 weeks for the next ultrasound, when we'll be seeing heartbeat(s) and updated baby (ies!) He said he'll know for sure by then!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The questionable area is between the word "sac" and the "+" sign on the left. Baby B could have been in a different position, causing him/her to look oblong. Or it could be as the doc said, "fluid" Me? I'm just happy to be pregnant at all!

I have alot going on in there, lots of cysts, overstimulated ovaries and fluid left and right....hence the "messy" look of the ultrasound! And talk about being anxious for the scan! Our appt. was at 8:55am. We didn't get in the room til 9:30am and then waited another 20 minutes before the doc came in! I was terribly anxious, meditating right there on the exam table just to get myself under control.

Me, Feeling good but tired. Feeling very blessed with todays news.

Hubby: Happy Happy Happy. Calling out Ollie Ollie Oxen free ---to Baby B, telling him to come out! :) He's too adorable.

Next scan for me is just around the corner. I've got a Holiday weekend coming up to keep me busy. Next Thurs & Fri we'll be in Austin for a CLE for hubby. Maybe will make a weekend of it. (Need to Board for the pups and find a babysitter for the cat) and Monday Sept 12th, is oue 7th Anniversary! So I'll have my mind on that, trying to find the perfect gift for a perfect husband, best friend, daddy-to-be.....Then 3 more days and voila! Time for the next ultrasound! Meanwhile, I'm continuing to track the little pupa(s) progress.....oh and my newest of hobbies, making Dollz....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home