Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Week 4

This week, our little one(s) is/are the size of an Appleseed.....This week, our little one(s)is/are beginning to develop a face, though it still looks outworldly. The baby's head, body and sac are the same size. Earlier this week, our bab(ies) went from blastocyst(s) to embryo(s).

This week: I've felt tired and very bloated/swollen from the OHSS. Some dry heaving/nausea, spotting & tender (.)(.)'s. Betas this week rising, doubling time approx. 41 hours between each beta.

Pics this week:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Other significant events this week:
a) Qiqi's birthday was Thursday, August 25th, she turned 4
b) Received a very thoughtful gift from a FF, a pregnancy journal to keep track of my thoughts, test results, baby's growth etc.

This week Daddy-to-be was unable sleep two nights thinking of the possibility of triplets! His thoughts are, he wants all three! 2 boys and 1 girl!
Daddy talks to my belly everyday and communicates the little ones feelings to me through him. Cute already. He puts his head to my belly and says "helloooooo in thereeeee" Totally cute!

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

love the pictures...DH is adorable and Im secretly hoping you have all 3 too...Hope your bloating feels better soon..Chat with you later gator :)

Sunday, August 28, 2005 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home