Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, November 28, 2005

18 weeks 18 weak-s~

Boy, this pregnancy is tiring....not complaining, just observing. My feet handle about 3 hours worth of walking and/or moving around then boom boom boom boom, that's how they feel/sound afterwards.

Belly Belly ~looks so much better with clothes on! My white-ness is blinding!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Babies this week:
Your baby measures about 5.2 to 6 inches (13-15cm) from crown to rump and weighs about 7 ounces (200g).

The buds for the permanent teeth are forming behind those that have already developed for the first teeth.

Your baby's nervous system and brain development continue at a spectacular pace. By this week, your baby's motor neurons, which connect muscle to the brain, have grown into place so that your baby can consciously direct her movements. Millions of neurons inside your baby's brain are growing and forming connections and the nerves in her body are being covered in a fatty substance called myelin.

Your baby's ears are now placed on the sides of her head and her limbs are now in proportion. Your baby's tiny foot is just one inch long, but is in perfect proportion to the rest of her leg.

Your baby can hear your voice and recognize it.

This weekend: Daddy & I went and bought two CD's to have the twins listen to while they bake! Baby Einstein's Mozart & Beethoven edition. I've been placing the headphones on my belly and playing Mozart all weekend. I'll switch Satursday, one week Mozart next week Beethoven...

Me, weighed in at 141 (yikes!) I haven't been over 140 since 2001 or even prior to that. I was a whopping 149 at my biggest...I'm expecting to easily surpass that!

Night time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home