Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Riding the magic carpet....

New carpet is in our immediate future!! Finally ventured to look at some today, and found one that we both like. It's a berber loop, has cream, beige and sage green in it. We have 1400+ square feet of bedrooms to recarpet. If all goes as planned, we'll be getting this in the next 4-7 days.

I brought a sample home with me --Waverly Rustic life, color: Cabana. It seems to go well with our master and the two bedrooms as well as the study.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is lighter than what we have, but with the specks of color, will give the room more depth....

Once we give the go ahead, I'll have to start packing all knick knacks and move things for the carpet guys this weekend. They move furniture etc., just not the small stuff....Can't wait now....

With this crossed off our list, it also crosses another project off the list, moving Victoria's bedroom to the empty guestroom (will ask the carpet guys to do that for us! That will free her old room up for the nursery and the decoration planning can begin!

Off to watch House, MD and My name is Earl (flipping back and fro)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home