Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Friday, January 20, 2006

It's official

SO It's official, bedrest has been prescribed beginning two weeks from today (Feb 3rd) per my OB. He couldn't quite say the word and I said "bedrest?" and he said "YES, as of the next visit"....I was hoping against hope that he would push it back a few weeks BUT I also have to say my BACK pain is increasing exponentially by the day. I know in two weeks I'll be screaming for bed rest...

So, I have 2 weeks to get my act together....and the nursery furniture won't even be in by then!

Babies are fine. Fluid ok, cervix measuring fine @ 3.9 cm, and Baby A is vertex (Heart rate 150bpm) and Baby B is breech (152bpm)...all else was ok.

Going for the 1st of what I hear are many Glucose tolerance tests (GTT) next visit...No breakfast til I get there to test (8am) then I can eat! OB visit at 9:10am then bedrest offically begins (although I think he means "work" rest so I guess I won't be going in to work that Monday Feb 6th and bedrest will then officially officially begin!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

Make sure you have a laptop for these next weeks to come..it'll be the only way we can chat!!

Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home