Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Surprise~

I got a delightful surprise yesterday! A Christmas Card from across the USA! (well almost across!) It's further up north than ever I've been anyway! It's the most adorable card ever!....one that makes you want to hug it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This card is from a special friend who holds a special little place in my heart. A friend who has been a trooper this year and who has the biggest heart THAT side of the Mississippi (wink wink!) A friend who is going to make ONE AWESOME mother one day....I have faith!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thought I'd share that nice surprise of mine with you all...I received lots of Christmas cards and feel bad that I wasn't "up" to it enough to get my cards out this year! My hubby & I didn't even get a chance to take pics together...which is something we've been wanting to do while I'm "loaded up" ....memories for the tweenkies....and if we're EVER going to do it, it needs to be done before I look as big as a HOUSE~!

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

I wubs you!! Thank you for keeping faith in me, when I cant seem to keep it in my own spirit...

Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home