Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, March 13, 2006

33 weeks ---3 or 4 to go?!

Belly looking a little more like before, still some reminents of rash on my back/sides, arms & elbows...
Image hosting by Photobucket

No, this is not a picture of the moon, its my belly at 3am with a heel kicking out at me (on the far right)...I had insomnia so the pic was taken at my desk with just lighting from the monitor...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Our boys are almost ready!

Your baby now weighs about 4.4 lbs (2000g) and measures about 12 inches (30cm) from crown to rump and about 19.4 inches (43cm) in total.

Now that your baby is running out of room in your womb, you can probably see your belly moving as your baby kicks.

Your baby may dream as he sleeps and when awake he may be alert, listening, feeling and even seeing dim shapes.

Though your baby is still inside the womb, he is learning all the time as billions of neurons are making connections.

Your baby is probably in his birth position by now.

Your baby's lungs may be sufficiently developed by now, though if he were born now, he would probably still need an incubator to stay warm. [fertilityfriend]

Grandma's birthday is tomorrow! She has been here almost everyday since my bedrest began. Five (5) weeks and counting...

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

I love your "Moon Bounce!!"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home