Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Happy Day

I got up pretty happy today, or should I say excited! I have renewed hope on this journey of mine, the long road to motherhood. I'm on my third day of Femara. Last night, I went out and got some B6, diet green tea and robitussin for DH. He took his robitussin without a fight and THAT is a good thing! I took one B6 pill and drank just a bit of the green tea. It's not the greatest tasting but I can handle it.

This morning our commercials start! I'm excited about it. I plan on getting to work fairly early today, and I'm hoping the commercials will rejuv the office!

Nothing new to report. Spent a good weekend with DH. Saturday night we went to see Comedian Carlos Mencia, he was hilarious but even more so was the dancing midget! I couldn't believe my eyes!

Sunday was nice. We went to mom's and then MIL's. Got home after 5pm and just in time cause the rain came down pouring minutes after we got home. It lasted quite some time. It was nice to be home and not out on the streets.

Well, looks like I'll have a busy month. I've got my Follie Scan scheduled for next Tuesday. The baby shower is NEXT weekend Saturday. Then the following Friday is Aaron's graduation followed by Dinner @ Pappasito's. Then Memorial Weekend! The first weekend of June we're spending with primo in the valley and DH has a hearing on Monday, June 6th! I hope to have time to go over to Mexico and buy do-dads and some decorations/etc. Will see.

Gotta run for now, need to shower & ready myself for work! I know today is going to be a Happy Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home