Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Fun

Eloy & I had so much fun last night; We headed out for a late dinner *8pm* and ended up at L'il Gringo's Mexican Restaurant where we had a 45 minunte wait to get seated. We parked right up front & sat in our car with the windows down & "people watched," commenting back & forth, not mean spirited or anything, just laughing together about everything we saw. It was great. We ended up at a table near a TV and were able to watch the Cardinals & Astros' game and the 6th inning stretch of 2 outs and bases loaded twice until the Card's brought out Tavarez, equally known for his temper & ability to shut down the Astros with his screeching fireballs. They have free ice cream/cones and we ended up finishing our meal and taking in a cone while we watched the ending of the 6th inning show-down. We enjoyed many laughs and a couple of high-fives & were generally content during our dinner.

We got home & I fed the troop & we settled in to watch the 10 o'clock news & Jay Leno then nestled in for a good night's sleep.

This morning, i've been busy washing clothes, mopping, cleaning the bathroom & I'm about to start filing my year's build up of paperwork. I need to find out 1099 for the house interest for the CPA, we got an extension but I'll need to find it sooner or later.

Other than that, I should be on my way out to look at Baby shower cakes & Stein Mart to see what I can pick up to add to my spring wardrobe. I need to find material for the bedspread & get it over to get sewn & back on the bed (bad Sasha bad) and then over to the tailors to hem the numerous slacks I have that are too long *I'm a shorty, 5'4") then tonight, we're going to the movies to see the Interpreter or Sahara.

P.S. Our trip to L.A. was canceled since SIL had a bookfair/convention she would be attending all weekend & was having a friend over this weekend. Apparently Madeline Allbright & Arianna Huffington are speaking at the conference at UCLA and she goes every year, never misses it. I plan on using my ticket Wed to fly with Eloy to the Valley. It'll give me a chance to go see my aunt who's in the hospital. Speaking to mom & dad yesterday, she's feeling lonely. They've made two trips to see her this month and it is a 6 hour drive. Luckily we'll be flying in on a 1hour plane ride. Maybe I'll take a quick trip over the border & shop while Eloy is in his hearings.

Ok, enough chatter boxing for this morning. Post more later. Very busy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home