Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

On to brighter things

I have sooo much to post about the last two days but I have no energy to go through the details so I'm going to summarize it all.

Wed --left the door unlocked to the Pup's crate with Zeke Max & Qiqi in it. Well......DH came home to find all three roaming the house like nomads, free reign of the house ALL DAY and having stopped at every nook & cranny to pee or poop. My bed was a mess, they had nuzzled into all the pillows and the sofa looked like a groundhog had tunneled through it. I spent the better part of the evening cleaning up after them...the little rascals.

Thurs--Today I had my IUI. It was exciting, got to see the left ovary in the ovulation process! It was soo neat. The good thing is that the doc said that the right ovary showed ovulation had occured and we were seeing the left doing it! So I hope to see twice as nice results this month! As doc said to DH "let's see if you can come up to bat twice in one inning" YES! Batter batter batter swing! Plan on one more BD for this evening....

Also finally got Full Ferning on my salivascope! It was a sight to see. I was excited since I'd been testing for days with dismal results...

Also got a VERY positive OPK yesterday. I tested at work and thought, ok negative. But when I got home I was explaining OPK's to DH and I pulled out the other negative tests and realized, hey! the line on this one is darked on the LEFT. DUH!! It was positive! I hadn't remembered which side was supposed to be the indicator so when I was at work I saw one line lighter than the other and thought, oh well you get the point....Needless to say I was jumping for joy at the + OPK....

Well that's it in a nutshell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home