Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Dog fight

Today Max & Joey got into another one of their fights; Bad, DH thought Joey had Max's eye and that got me sticking my hand in the middle of the fight, trying my hardest to pry Joey's mouth open. Turns out he had the skin under Max's eye. Thank you God. I was already envisioning Max without an eye. So DH made a decision that had neither Max or Joey happy. Muzzles. Yup, both of them had muzzles smacked on today. I was heart sick seeing them and Max ran to me, trying to get it off. I know that Im the mother figure for them, the one who always fixes their ouchy, feeds their hunger, quenches their thirst, whets their whistle. But today, all I could do was watch DH as he monitored their behavior. I know its for the best, they nearly killed each other today.
So in order, here are Joey & Max post-I-think-Im-the-alfa-male-fight:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Under Max's left eye is his boxer cut he got in the fight; He was hang-dogging it hard; Joey adjusted better and went over to the picnic table to take a nap while Max sat by the door head drooping, in a "help" mode.

Both Dh & I have nice reminders on our thumbs of today's fiasco. My index finger is numb but Im sure it'll be fine by morning.

On the fertility front, massive Femara headache today, had me whispering to avoid loud sounds. Weight is cooperating although I haven't made it back on the treadmill yet.

Tomorrow, calling Doc G to get my scan appt. before it's too late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home