Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Birth month

So I continued spotting and now I'm more confused than before. The spotting stopped except for on tp; cramps stopped for awhile too (but then again I took 2 tylenol around 2pm) and now are just coming back. I'm considering changing my chart back to spotting instead of light b/c I'm confused about when AF officially is here. I don't want to rush into this cycle when my body is not ready.

On a different subject DSD is back to calling her mom's boyfriend "Dad" I knew it would happen and it is just the thing that sickens me. She has told us horror stories about how he treats her and just to spite her real dad, she'll call this a**hole dad. She told us about why he's been divorced twice, no one can stand to live it him, deal with him, etc. and now they're moving to El Paso (or like I call it SMELL Paso. What, did he promise to be a good boy on stop knocking her on the head and intimidating her? DSD mom is quite the psycho, what I've termed WWW. The wicked witch of the west. She has her story too, DSD told us many a tale about her tantrums on the side of the freeway etc. Anyway, thought I'd blog that out of my system and now Im done.

Finally I want to end this note with wishes to my dear babyangel girl who would have been born this month. I cried quietly tonight thinking that this would have been the month my first baby was born. A dear daughter whose life we'll never be able to share on this earth, only later. This night made even harder by the fact that I don't have anything to look forward to, at least not yet. Mood tonight; resilient yet pensive and reminiscent.

For now I sit and see you as I always will, my little fuzzy peanut...love, mom.
On the left, you had already left to be in heaven... on the right, the first time Mommy & Daddy heard your little heartbeating....it was a great symphony to mommy's ears.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home