Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yesterday

Yesterday was a bad day emotionally, physically AND financially. I had a REALLY bad day. Besides the emotional pain of the BFN and the physical pain of cramps, I made a decision that will impact us financially. DH was not too happy. Well my car went in to the dealership to repair the front right headlight and back right tail light. That was done in a day at a cost of $991.00. I have no earthly idea how both of those were damaged. This I do know. On the way home yesterday there was some traffic so I made a decision to take another route home. I ended up on I-10, the notorious I-10. I was trying to exit the 59 South bound route but it was closed off so I was forced to take I-10 all the way to 610. That done, the notorious I-10 made good on its name. I got hit by a rock from a trucker/trailer. Hit my front headlight, cracking it and putting a golf ball sized hole in it. I knew it. DH saw it when he got home. He was not happy. He likes to get projects done. We had completed the "repair the headlight/taillight project" NOW THIS. It will be BACK to the dealership for more repairs.....ho hum....how much it will cost, who knows. Aside from that, the dealership offered my $12-15k for my car as a trade in. I hope this doesn't go down b/c of this headlight business. I have always taken my car to the dealership for repairs. They have the entire car repair history, said I've taken good care of it. It's a 1997 and I drive it EVERY SINGLE DAY. 94,000 miles and counting. DH thinks it's a good deal, trade in while it's still in good shape. I want to think about it. I only wanted a new car if I got pregnant. New car for the new baby. I thought surely it would be soon, but yesterday and Monday proved me wrong.


Today, this morning, I took DH to the airport; I'll be getting to the office early to get some work done early. Taking lunch with me so I don't have to leave. Can't wait for him to get home. I think I 'll go with him on the next trip, yes, in fact, I am going with him......

Off to get ready for work. No real symptoms this morning except the cramps, rlq and llq pain. Some heartburn this morning, but not like yesterday.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home