Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Poster child for a BFN

I have no idea what's going on with my body. I have had nothing but cramps all day for several days...my temps have been dropping a degree for several days....and still no BFP or AF. I gave myself time to let the first BFN sink in, and now I'm just plain saturated with it...time to move forward...but my body is in quicksand mode.

Still, I have no real symptoms anymore...my progesterone levels are surely dropping as evidenced by my temperature stairwell spiraling down, each day dropping a symptom I had before...LLQ pain this morning; other than that other symptoms have tapered off. Emotions have been climbing though, and those are anxiety, eagerness, hopelessness. DH hasn't asked if I took a test, but I'm sure he knows that I did. 4 to date. 2 digital and 2 standard. All just about as bfn as they come, poster child for a perfect BFN.....

On another note, DH had a scary day yesterday.. he was on a flight home when he started feeling popping in his ears. He would yawn and make his ears pop, and it would happen again. Then he noticed an odor he described as burning wire. He asked the guy next to him who said he smelled the same thing. The guy next to him was an engineer. Next thing you know DH said that there was turbulence and the plane started descending. The flight attendant came on speaker and DH could see her at the front of the plane, obviously shaken and chewing her gum nervously. Before they knew it they were landing in Corpus on an emergency basis. DH would come to find out that the pilot was unable to pressurize the cabin due to some thingy-ma-pop that was not working properly. (DH told me what it was I just don't remember)
DH said paramedics were called for one lady who thought she was having a heart attack. DH called me and I could hear the rumble of nervous passengers in the background, everyone surely on their own cell phones calling home to loved ones explaining the same to them. DH had to wait about an hour and was on the 7:30 flight home bound. I was very happy to see him. It's bad enough DH had to overcome his fear of flying and then this. I said to him, I hope that this is that "once in a lifetime" event when something on a flight you are on malfunctions. He agreed and hopes it will be the last. It could have been worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

Hey CC..guess you and I would be two of the funnest people to be around right now..with our BFN and My CP. Grrrr.... When i was little, I believed that bad things happen when you do something bad. I still cant think what on earth I have done so wrong to have to travel this road of infertility. It sucks. And hey? about the "new baby, new car" thingy...I didnt want to buy a house until I was pregnant OR get a new car. And here I sit, new house, new car and even a new computer...Dh says maybe our baby is very snotty and wants to make sure we have 'the best' of everything before he/she comes... I dunno... well, hope your day got better..if you read my blog, my days have been suckingn pretty bad...the cramping is going away..but still as bad as a bad period.. Im going to go curl up in my bed for a bit... Be good to yourself...

Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home