Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Today was a long one....up early roaring with energy and worked all day. Took a break mid-day and went grocery shopping with DH and MIL and FIL; Bought some ice cream and now that I think of it, I'll have myself one right now. Qiqi is on my lap as usual here at my desk making it hard to type. Did my usual routine, fed the pups, prepped the coffee for tomorrow, mopped up after the pups. Washed dishes (ok, loaded the dishwasher and pressed ON) and decided to surf a little bit.

Made my appt. for the scan Monday (Paulette's a jewel as usual) Expecting to ovulate wed or thur and we're leaving Thur night or Fri morning for L.A. I probably will opt for Friday so I don't miss the opportunity to BD.

Got my box of goodies for the baby shower today. Baby Bingo, Pin the pacifier on the baby and the Notes of Advice for the new mommy. Also got Al a nice little gift called "daddy's tools of the trade" that'll get some great laughs at the shower. We're picking out a shower cake and stationary for the invites this weekend, fun!

Tango was being adorable today so I'm posting a pic of her; She's a great little tabby. We're lucky to have her. She was very vocal and played with Qiqi today. She also was in the kitchen while the babies ate, she gets along great with them all. I was finally able to give Max some TLC without Joey having a caniption (how do you spell coniption?) anyway, a fit. His wound is healing nicely. So, here's to my cat, Tango (aka Tangaleta)

Had to take pic of la mew mew off b/c it was too big and messing with my blog set up....

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

WoW..you are just full of energy. Have you heard anything about Mia? Ive had her and Jake on my mind. Good luck at your ultrasound. I had mine today and it was NOT productive. My blog tells it all. Have a good one..

Friday, April 15, 2005 8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home