Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Finally!

Finally I have access to my friggin' blog! I kept getting an error message all day until I decided, hey, I'm gonna email support@blogger.com when I copied and pasted it, voila! access to my blog! that's all it took????? UGGGGHHHHH!

Today was a busy one, did more shopping @ Michael's, Target & Wal-Mart. Picked up chinese for dinner and boy was it m m m m good!

Well I did it, I went out and bought an OPK and a SOK (saliva ovulation kit) I didn't really buy much at Target and when she came up with $116 I thought wtf!!!! then looked at my receipt to realize it was the opk and sok that bumped my total way up....the price to pay for a family....

On the TTC front, finished my Femara and today had light spotting and cramps....wonder what that is? Prob estrogen going batty since Im not feeding my body any more Femara. Tomorrow 9:20am first scan to see all my babies! hope there are plenty and that they're big!

On the shower planning front, did alot of buying yesterday & today. I bought some ribbon and hope to make several bows to place in strategic places at the shower. Today DSis finds out if the church is going to let her use the conference area for the shower.. Oh I hope I hope... I need to start assembling the pacifier necklaces that we're goin to use for the don't say the word "baby" game.

Joey and Max were nearly at it again this morning so ON went the muzzles....they seem to be doing ok now...

DH cleaned his bike (HD) today, I so enjoy watching him, he is so diligent. I would rather run my bike through the car-wash than clean it inch by inch like he does....

OK, got most of the little things onto blog. now to watch some tv and veg.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

Hi CC!! Glad you had a productive day. Those OPK can sure add up... i look for coupons in the newspapers on Sundays. Say, I wanted to ask you a question. Did you try Clomid before the Femara? If you did, did you just not respond to it?

Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home