Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Saw my cocoon babies today

Today I saw Dr. G for the 1st time in almost a month....doesn't sound like a long time but when your trying to conceive a baby it can feel like forever. The scan was uneventful, expected number of good sized follicles, two (2)~~18mm on the Right, 15mm left. I had two additional smaller ones 11mm in size, one on each side, that will probably disintegrate. No real chance to catch up at this point. Lining was 7mm, thinner than I'm used to but I'll take it. Oh, and Doc G said I didn't respond any better to Femara at 5mg than 2.5mg so, there you are. He gave me a Rx for Ovidrel which I will self administer tomorrow about 6pm; That should make the IUI at 9am Thursday just about perfect timing....oh wait, or should I trigger earlier? or later? uh, never mind about the perfect timing, I need to do a little research, doc G was a little vague, said take the shot "some time tomorrow" Gee thanks Doc, leave the decision to MOI? Oh and he also said it's time for me to get pg, or he'll have to get mad at me....point taken doc, I think I'll get pregnant now.

On another note, el coche went back to the dealership to have the headlight lens repaired. Hope to get it back tomorrow b/c I have errands to run....Oh, and I hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I have no more left to give.

Our employee that was out sick Friday came into work today, bless her heart. She is on antibiotics for what she said was an ear infection. BUT, DH had to send her home. She apparently had fever blisters on & in her mouth and her tongue was white. She went back to the doc today & called us later. Diagnoses are strep throat, gastritis-something and a viral infection called who knows what. Basically the doc told her she was a walking germ....told her to stay home until her next appt. on Thursday! and then he'll see if she can return!!! Can you imagine the sh**load of germs & bacteria she has??? She got this from her son, said he had the same symptoms, and he is just 2 years old.....Poor things. Hope they get rid of this soon! Yes, DH called for the lysol to be sprayed. He's a germophobe. We were laughing today as I said to him in the Miss Congeniality voice of Sanda Bullock "you don't like germs, you have an obsession, you have a compulsion" He shot back "you have ADD you take some pills" in the same Sandra Bullock "Miss Congeniality" voice. It was hilarious......Btw, I don't have ADD and I don't take pills for any alleged ADD. He has this thing with me that Im like my Dad, who, I agree, seems to have an attention problem. But, and that's a big but, he's 75 years old!!!!! Who doesn't have attention problems at that age? LOL!

Anyway, I can't think of the other things I wanted to blog about so I'll end it here. Night for now, mind has been emptied. ccccc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home