Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Rainy day

Phew. Long day. Started with some not so good news about a friend then work and fatigue followed by over-eating then home to surf the net and to "post" imaginary symptoms about a non-existent (or not-yet existent) pregnancy on my chart. It rained here today and was generally smucky.

Did some more Baby shower shopping Sat, Sun & today. Got the toys/items that will go into the Guessing Game Bags that will be marked with letters that will spell out B-A-B-Y S-H-O-W-E-R; Each bag will be decorated with a Baby emblem on it and I'll have to number the backs of two (duplicate letter B's); bought more ribbon and decorations; Having fun so far. We went & looked at cakes Saturday and last night & today spent a good part of the day surfing the web for pics of cakes to take to the Bakery for ideas.

On the TTC front, still in this dastardly 2 week wait. 10 days to go before I test. Of course, that's the cookie cutter time frame. We all know that I will be POAS in just about 7 days. ok 6 maybe 5.

Other than that, off to rest, watch the news and play Gameboy. Then to feed the troop and watch more TV tonight. Long week ahead. Will be flying out on Wednesday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

Found you through wolfette. You are so good and strong to enjoy the baby shower stuff during ttc! The 2ww is awful, sending you strong, sticky BFP vibes.

Monday, April 25, 2005 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Muttpuppy said...

Thank you so much for visiting me at my blog today. Your comment was uplifting and encouraging. I love reading your blog everyday because no matter what is going on in your daily life, you always seem so up beat. By the way, Ive got 4 'furkids' of my own. Ill have to post a picture on my blog of them They deserve their own '5 minutes of fame' too. Thanks again, CC, it just feels so good to know people are thinking of me.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home