Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ever see someone fall off the wagon? Well this is what it looks like (Julia Robert in America's Sweethearts)

I cant' help myself anymore. I can't get to work early, I can't think when I am at work and I can't stay at work for long before wanting to come home and curl up and sleep. I feel like a zombie and I have a week still before I'll find out if I'm pregnant; Tomorrow we'll be out of town and that will be my only saving grace. Thursday will get me one day closer to the weekend where the days go by quickly. Then hopefully before I know it, it will be Monday. Even then I'll only be 11DPO & probably still too early to test. To that end, I've been charting/logging every twinge I feel but honestly, if I had to take a wild stab at it, I'd guess that I'm not pregnant.

I can't even get my nails done cause I can't stand the thought of sitting there for an hour! I would want to get up and take their computer hostage just to stare at my chart, wondering if something will magically spring out at me from the monitor and give me a sign, a clue, anything....

I gave myself a reason to come home from work today, to find the Award ticket and reserve my seat for tomorrow's trip...yet I came home, undressed and jumped into bed. Eloy was supposed to pick me up and we were going to have lunch, except I wouldn't get up. He came home and napped with me for about 30 minutes then got up and left. He picked up a Subway on his way back to work. He was very thoughtful about it & didn't seem too concerned or put out about the change in plans. I slept in a little more then finally got up & put some sweats on and heated up leftovers & sat down here to tell you all about this madness I'm going through right now. I'll need to get back up to work to gather Eloy's ticket and car reservation paperwork for tomorrow. And I guess I'll do my own nails while sitting here instead. He doesn't want me getting "Lee Press-On's" as he calls them. I was just gonna get a manicure/pedicure so I could wear my open toe shoes tomorrow but I'll just have to think of wearing something else. I called him as I heated my lunch, to tell him I felt guilty for staying home. He said not to worry about it. Worry? who me? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK so I lost part of my post for "previewing" then accidently clicking out of blogger! No worry, um, I mean, oh well. Lost is lost so I won't bother with it.

Now to finish this pint of Buttered Pecan ice cream....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home