Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Baby Showers and Test Tube Baby's

Baby Shower #2 pics! Had a lot of fun, good food, fun games and lots of ooh's and aawww's on the baby shower gifts. Antoinette & Al have been blessed with many friends & family who have literally showered them with love.
We got them the crib bedding & a lamp. They're now pretty much set. I think they need one more car seat for the 2nd car and of course diapers!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some pics, only a few as I was busy videotaping!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Before this pic, he went around with the dress, he loved it so much he walked around with it. here he took the bloomers and did the same. It was trulu a beautiful dress.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Al thanking everyone, and a bit shy about it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I loved the theme! it was tres chic & retro, a reflection of Sis Adrienne's taste! Looks like we got stiff competition!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Your truly video taping/eating/oohing and awwwing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ME:
As for me, I'm onto the IVF cycle I've been talking about. Test Tube Baby is in my future :)
$7,000.00 IVF costs, plus about $1500.00 in medications. Emotional/physical costs are immeasurable but a baby in arms is priceless...

DH said today he wants to move forward, and this is what we need to do. Of course, through prayer all things are possible. I just need to put my faith in His hands and take what he hands me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home