Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Phew! Belly has gone down significantly, not really coming through in this pic, but considering where it was just a week ago, I consider this pretty flat~

Weight adjusting nicely, still holding at 129....(wanted to lose to 120 but with this new 'development' don't expect to get there any time soon)

On the homefront; Roger came in & did his work, was done by noon and now we have no more leaking...just need the ceiling area to dry then we can start on getting it repaired.

A new set of plumbers came in, did all sorts of roto-rooting...and the problems appear to be solved...just hoping it stays that way!

Today! My Daddy's 76th Birthday. Born September 3, 1929, he is Father to 7 children, 13 grandchildren and 2 great grand children. Inspiration to all of us, we get our generosity & hard working ethic from him (Mom's a hard worker too, let me not count her out on that one). Dad always encouraged us to church, sometimes overdoing it, causing me to rebel as a teen and get a weekend job just to "keep busy" Most of us are practicing catholics...a few (Bobby & I) catholics without "attending" church. And Betty B - a non-denominationalist since she married in 1976.

We're all going over to Mom & Dad's this evening. Gotta run out and get his birthday present. What do I get the man who has everything and needs nothing? Hmmm...always a predicament for me come Birthdays, holidays etc. I'll think of something as usual...

On the baby front: Feeling better than yesterday which was a day full of cramping, laying in bed til 11am, sooo tired I worked just 2 hours & came home.... Feeling a tight, pulling sensation over the lower middle area of my abdomen.

Not much else to report. Will update pics of tonight laterz....meanwhile I have an appeal I brought home that I need to belt out & get in the mail by this evening, the deadline having been yesterday...postage stamped on the envelope already! :)

c

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

cute belly...:)

Saturday, September 03, 2005 8:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home