Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

We did it~

Well we did it! We finally went and registered at Babies R Us today.. to Hubby, it was not as painful as he had imagined yayaya! But to help things along, I had pre-registered for some items online already anyway. We got to see a lot of things I couldn't see online and touch/feel and get a sense of lots of baby items....My back started killing me half way through so we were able to get out of there in an hours time and get back home....

Earlier this week, I developed a rash on my belly that I "thought" was a ringworm. Went in on Thursday to see a Dermatologist, and it was NOT ringworm *thank God* but rather a "non-specific" rash...could be PUPP which is an acronym for a string of words which essentially means a very itchy rash with no known etiology that women develop late in pregnancy, but that usually resolves after birth..... I was prescribed triamcinolone 0.1% and have since developed a few more little bumps, here and there, and pin-sized spots (more like dots) all about my belly, some itchier than others.

On a healthier note :)
All of the invites went out this week...(here's a sample one that went out--I blocked out the location & RSVP phone numbers for privacy reasons!)

Image hosting by Photobucket


Earlier this week, Angela emailed me a sample of the Labels that will be going on the Popcorn favors (kettle corn) for the Shower...pic of me taken at 26 weeks, supposed to have been taken "a la naturelle" but Hubby xnayed the idea of showing my belly to "all those ladies" ....I guess he's right in a way, what if someone was offended by seeing my bare naked belly! Heaven forbid...But the shower will be at a Church so.....

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home