Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Exercise and yoga

I've found out that exercise and yoga in the same day can be a bit much! I woke up this morning with a back ache, not a really bad one, but achy... Also I woke up at 7:15am!! Way too late. I'm skipping exercise this morning and will substitute it in this evening for yoga. Edited to say: I went ahead and worked out, treadmill, 2 miles, 280 calories, 81 fat---Hubby got me thinking that you burn more calories if you work out in the morning, and gets you going, and he is right! I feel better already!

I switched yoga DVD's to the candelight yoga last night. It was VERY relaxing. I finished the tape and went straight to bed....ahhhhh......

2 days til my baseline u/s, b/w & stims.....I'm excited! I'm going to ask for a CBC to see how my hematocrit and hemoglobin levels are...my Feb '05 showed anemia, caught by the LMC counselor/pharmacist....I'm not too happy about that, could it have affected my ability to get pregnant with IUI? Could it have been a factor in my 2nd pregnancy m/c? Also, going to ask for a copy of my test that measured my lipids/hdl ldl since the doc said I was borderline high cholesterol. I may ask to re-test since I have reduced my intake of crab legs! Wow! and how I love them!

Last night I measured at 36 hips and 33 waist. Still way over the acceptable waist to hip ratio of .80 (I'm at .93'ish!) I'm working on it though.... still can't shake 134, I'm fluctuating to 133 but this morning 134....more exercise and diet is on its way to take of it though....

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home