Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

A

I posted awhile back about a nice/dear FF of mine who made my day by easing my nervousness / anxiety with some nice words. I raved about her, I'm sure. Well I'm not sure if I posted that she also sent me a nice pregnancy journal last week. I met her on FF, and realized that we both live in Houston and were treating at the same clinic.

During the week of my betas, she emailed me daily, keeping up with me and very much interested/concerned about my welfare. She suffered through OHSS so I had alot of questions for her about that, as well as guiding me through IVF with questions/concerns. She also followed me closely during the IVF process, asking my estrogen levels, wanting to know about ER, fertilization reports etc. Just a jewel if there ever was one.

Anyway, she went through Femara, IUI's etc like I did, and finally moved on to IVF-ICSI-PGD and is now pregnant with a baby girl (24 weeks).

Well Thursday, she went into labor and is now in the hospital. She needs lots of prayers for her little one. She's on strict bedrest, her amniotic sac is trying to escape through the cerclage stitch she has in place due to incompetent cervix. Her baby is only a little over 1 pound. She's hooked up to monitors and they expect her to stay in the hospital until the baby is born.

Lots of prayers are needed at this time.... she needs to get her little "puschka" to grow in utero but the situation is very touch and go. She is in the best care possible with Dr. Adam, perintologist (sp?) renowned nation wide and among the top 10 in the nation. Although she is in the best of hands, the power of prayer can not be understated....We women know that if we were in my friends shoes, we would appreciate the love, support and prayers from even strangers to us.

Everything up to this point had been uneventful, seeing her High Risk Peri every 10 days though. Never had a problem and although they had mentioned that she'd be on bedrest after 12 weeks, she never did get bedrest instructions since she was doing so well....Prayers prayers and more prayers are needed. That's all we can really do for her, after all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Keep you posted

c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home