Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Well this week is #35 and boy, has it been a long ass weekend. I was in sheer misery from Thursday night til present. Losing sleep just sucks and there is not a nicer way of saying it at this point. I have re-developed PUPPPS albeit not as bad as before and I'm back on prednisone and insulin...

More pics of the nursery goodies. I'm not nearly as excited about them as before b/c at this point, I just want babies to fill them up.

Stroller, bouncer and boppy.. Oh & a pic of the twin onesies I bought the boys although it won't be their coming home outfit as they are for 6 mos. The hats I might use for the hospital. My two peas in my pod...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me at 35 weeks on Monday in what can obviously be seen as my sheer happiness at my curreny predicament. Oh and yes, that is Caladryl all over my belly. Nice. I also had to "Paint" pants onto the pic as I was too lazy to slip some on for pics...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Last night and Sunday night I was up pacing the halls all night. Last night though, I got a brilliant idea to take a Unisom (1/2 of one anyway) about 5am so I was in bed through noon and then afterwards felt like a noodle, no energy whatsoever. I won't be trying that again..

tonight I hope to get some sleep. Tomorrow I have a non-stress test and then afterwards I'll see Dr. Jacobs for my routine PIAC (pee in a cup) and group B strep test. I expect to hear "we'll see" when I ask about inducement dates and then another appt. a week from tomorrow after which "we'll see" what happens...I want to walk this weekend as much as I can to bring on labor, maybe it'll work, maybe it won't....we'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

A tad bit worried bout you girl...Please post soon or email me...Are the boys here? You're killing me !!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Muttpuppy said...

THE BOYS NEED TO MEET YOUR BLOG!! POST PICS CC!?!?!?! I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY AND TIRED AS HECK!>!>!> BUT I NEED MORE PICS OF THE BABIES...IM IN DESPERATE NEED!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home