Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Denise Arianna born!

Denise Arianna was born Friday, July 22, 2005 at 9:47pm (via c-section) She weighed 7lbs. and 7oz. She was 19 1/2 inches long! It was a very long and emotional night for us all! Annie had almost 15 hours of labor before the doc determined that she wasn't making progress and a c-section was the only option.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She's suffering from a case of jaundice. She was finally released from the hospital yesterday, about 7:30pm. I still haven't gotten to hold her, every chance she's been under the blue lights getting her treatment/therapy for jaundice. I hope to go over today or tomorrow and see her.

IVF preparation;
Had ceviche yesterday and it was yucky. I won't be going back to that restaurant any time soon. As it is we banned it off of our list but went there thinking they'd be ok with ceviche....nope. Had oatmeal for breakfast and no dinner. Waist is down a bit to 31 1/2 inches. Weight this morning; 132 1/2 Weight is coming off slowly, but surely. I skipped yoga last night and treadmill this morning. Plan on doing yoga tonight.

Tomorrow I have my two appt.'s so I'll have lots to talk about! ttfn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home