Haute Mom to Twin boys!

no more blues~11/14/06 BLUE 04/17/06

My Photo
Name:
Location: H Town, Texas, United States

38 y/o married to my best friend since 9/12/1998; We met in 1992. Married in 1998; I'm a '91 graduate of the Univ. of Houston. Working on Masters degree in French Literature when I met the love of my life! He was in law school. I left my job in 1996 to work w/him when he opened his Law firm. Married in 1998. Working on our "family" diligently & actively since June 2004; 2 miscarriages, one Sept 2004 and another Dec 2004; Break from TTC per doctor's orders in Jan 2005; resumed family planning once all genetic testing was completed. March 2005 BFN; April 2005 BFN! May 2005 BFN! June 2005? Doc had "the" talk with us, if no bfp this cycle, it's on to IVF --test tube baby for us? maybe! Update: July 2005 underwent 1st IVF cycle, with SUCCESS! We conceived two beautiful little boys, born March 30, 2006 via emergency c-section. I am now wallowing in the joys of early motherhood. That is, lack of sleep, fatigue. My compensation? Smiles from the babies in the middle of the night... 11/14/2006: Babies are now 7 1/2 months old and I couldn't be more happy!

Friday, April 07, 2006

No more complaints, just plain BLISS

Sorry for the delay, been "busy" having babies!

Will update more details later but we had our boys via Emergency c-section on March 30, 2006.

Marcus Gabriel was born at 5:06pm weighing 5lbs. 8oz. 18.5 inches long
Matthew Isaiah was born at 5:07pm weighing 4lbs. 12oz. 18 inches long

Both boys & Mommy are doing just fine...

Mommy had a complication on Friday and underwent an emergency surgery to repair a hematoma and to stop hemorraging (sp?). Mommy couldn't get her blood pressure up above 60/30 but eventually came through...

Pics!

Links to the Hospital nursery pics!

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?UrlID=7R3M3M4W8S


http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?UrlID=2K5S8Q1Z4I


http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?UrlID=5A0L3I1F5O

PASSWORD IS: GAITAN


Pics to go by until more come in!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Muttpuppy said...

OMGOSH!!! I am in heaven staring at your pictures. Pure Heaven..Congratulations my friend I am so completely and utterly proud of you. You make life look so easy!!!

Friday, April 07, 2006 7:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home